Last Unicorn

Treten Sie dem Forum bei, es ist schnell und einfach

Last Unicorn
Last Unicorn
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Assassin Cross Problem

3 verfasser

Nach unten

Assassin Cross Problem Empty Assassin Cross Problem

Beitrag  Elvirä Mi Jun 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Let me explain my problem, I made a killer cross which was to have the build for the Sonic Blow and Grimthoot. But then, I made mistakes because I am misinformed on the one hand and the other my old guild I was not really filled in correctly. I looked at different guides in English as those in French are not good at all. I have discussed on the guild channel and that is why I am writing here on the forum.

Here is my current build with my Assassin Cross:

Stats: 62 Str +7, 70 +15 Agi 44 +1 Vit, +1 Int 1, 40 +5 +5 Dex and 1 Lux. Future, 99 +12 Str 80 +15 Agi, 50 or 60 Lives, 1 +1 Int, 40 +5 +5 Dex and 1 Lux.

Skills: First Aid 1, Double Attack 10 Steal 10, Envenom, Sand Attack, Stone Fling, Improve Dodge 10, Hinding 10, Detoxify 1, Side 1 Black, Find Stone 1, Righthand Mastery 5, Katar Mastery 10, Cloacking 10, Enchant Poison 6, Venom Knife 1, Lefhtang Mastery 5, Sonic Blow 6, Sonic Acceleration 1, Grimtooth 5, 1 Teleport, Enlarge Weight Limit, Create Deadly Poison 1, Enchant Deadly Poison 1, Advenced Katar Mastery 2.

I am currently equipped with four Valkyrian Armor (no card yet), a pirate dagger, an Angel of Gosh, a four Snake Hat with Tarou card, four fledged Tidal Shoes, an immune Wool + 4 Staff, an Ice Pick 4 with a triple six Saharic Titan Left Hand, a 4 Inverse Scale soon Blood Tears, a six Carnage Katar. I have the equipment to go to Anubis and the Ice Titan.

And as I was told, unfortunately I messed up my stats. In terms of my skill is rattrapable I saw that in the end the most important when I'm 99. At the level of skill, I can not reset because I have already used once with the NPC in Geffen and mini when I became a member Infinity. I do not have enough money to pay with my visa card.

~~~°°°~~~

Lassen Sie mich erklären mein Problem, ich habe ein Killer Kreuz, das auf die für die Sonic Blow und Grimthoot bauen. Aber dann machte ich Fehler, weil ich auf der einen Seite und die andere meine alte Gilde ich nicht wirklich korrekt ausgefüllt wurde falsch informiert bin. Ich schaute auf verschiedene Führungen in Englisch wie in Französisch sind überhaupt nicht gut. Ich habe auf der Gilde Kanal diskutiert, und deshalb bin ich hier schreibe über das Forum.

Hier ist meine aktuelle Build mit meinem Assassin Cross:

Statistik: 62 Str +7, 70 +15 Agi 44 +1 Vit, +1 Int 1, 40 +5 +5 Dex und 1 Lux. Zukunft, 99 12 15 Agi Str. 80, 50 oder 60 Lives, 1 +1 Int, 40 +5 +5 Dex und 1 Lux.

Skills: Erste-Hilfe-1, Double Attack 10 stehlen 10, Vergiften, Sand Attack, Stone Fling, Improve Dodge 10, Hinding 10, entgiften 1, Seite 1 Schwarz, Suche Stone 1, Righthand Mastery 5, Katar Mastery 10, Cloacking 10, Enchant Poison 6, Venom Knife 1, Lefhtang Mastery 5, Sonic Blow 6, Sonic Acceleration 1, Grimtooth 5, 1 Teleport, Vergrößern Gewicht Limit, Erstellen Tödliches Gift 1, Enchant Deadly Poison 1, Advenced Katar Mastery 2.

Ich bin derzeit mit vier Valkyrian Rüstung (keine Karte noch), ein Pirat Dolch, ein Engel von Gosh, ein Vier Snake Hat mit Tarou Karte, vier flügge Tidal Schuhe, eine Immunantwort Wolle + 4 Mitarbeiter, einen Eispickel 4 mit einem dreifach sechs Saharic Titan linken Hand, ein 4 Inverse Scale bald Blood Tears, ein sechs Carnage Katar. Ich habe das Gerät auf Anubis und die Ice Titan gehen.

Und da wurde mir gesagt, leider habe ich meine Statistiken durcheinander. In Bezug auf meine Fähigkeiten ist rattrapable sah ich, dass am Ende das wichtigste, wenn I 99 bin. Auf der Ebene der Kunst, ich kann nicht zurückgesetzt, da ich schon einmal mit dem NPC in Geffen und Mini verwendet werden, wenn ich ein Mitglied Infinity wurde. Ich habe nicht genug Geld, um mit meiner Visa-Karte bezahlen.
Elvirä
Elvirä

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Nach oben Nach unten

Assassin Cross Problem Empty Re: Assassin Cross Problem

Beitrag  Cure Mi Jun 08, 2011 7:15 pm

It´s not looking that bad at all. Put some Points in str until u have about 91. That´s the most important thing.
You can put some more points in Dex too if necessary - but not more than 50.
Leave luk at 1.
Your Vit is ok Leave it there.
Then u have to decide:
1. More agi points to get more flee/aspd. ---> More DPS with Grimtooth and normal slashes. Useless for Sonic Blow.
2. Some int Points to get more sp for your skills ---> Good for Grimtooth und Sonic Blow Usage.

Thats my proposal. I hope Shiver will show us his opinion.

Cure

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Shiver Mi Jun 08, 2011 7:27 pm

hmm.. if you want to level with katars, you don´t need skills like right hand mastery 5
if you wanna youse daggers from time to time, its ok

nu luck means no crits, but if you want to level with sonic blow and grim, thats ok

i don´t know if i understand your stats in that post... is it:
str: 62+7 / agi: 70+15 / vit: 44+1 / dex: 40+5 ?

if so, your stats don´t look that bad
you should raise your str from now on to deal more dmg

aaand, if you want to use sonic blow, youß´ll have to max that skill

sice sb and grim are aktive skills, i´m not sure, how long you can go with the sp
but if you have a 2nd exe with magni and some sp equip, it should work out somehow

maybe i just don´t get it.. but that don´t semm to be messed up for me
it depends, what you wanna do with that char

maybe you should go for some int, but that depends on how often you wanna use the skills for leveling

maybe ice cave is not the best map for that build, but with the right weapons, you could grim the pinguiculars in the new world (fire endow required)
to make decent dmg with sonic blow, you´ll need a linker on youre buffaccount (link doubles the damage of sb)

anyway.. you should stay with low def monsters with that build

ok.. thats all for now ^^'
Shiver
Shiver

Anzahl der Beiträge : 247

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Elvirä Do Jun 09, 2011 3:55 pm

No, my stat is: 62 Str +7, 70 +15 Agi, 40 +1 Vit, 1+1 Int, 53 +5 Dex and 1 Lux.

These are my current stats, unfortunately I can not do through the skill reset NPC Geffen as already used in mini and reset skill (25 points). I can't do it anymore because I have no money on my visa card. What can I do to reset my stats correctly?
    ~~~°°°~~~

Nein, meine stat: 62 Str +7, 70 +15 Agi, 40 +1 Vit, 1 +1 Int, 53 +5 DEX und 1 Lux.

Das sind meine aktuellen Statistiken kann ich leider nicht über die Fertigkeit zurückgesetzt NPC Geffen tun, wie bereits in Mini-und Reset-Fähigkeit (25 Punkte) verwendet. Ich kann es nicht mehr, weil ich kein Geld für meine VISA Karte haben. Was kann ich tun, um meine Statistiken korrekt zurückgesetzt?
Elvirä
Elvirä

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Shiver Do Jun 09, 2011 4:24 pm

ok, like i said, that don´t look so bad at all
you should raise str to do more dmg
dex and vit are enough, better leave it like this
maybe you´ll want some int for more sp, but this is your decision

and like i said, ice cave is not a good spot for sonic blow and grim (at least lv 2 and 3)

with grimtooth i would try the hill winds (earth endow recommanded), minos (water endow)
or any other map with lots of low def monsters (no insects and no demons)

with sonic blow, high orcs (water endow)
ore any other map with low def monsters that you can dodge

from 90+ i´d go to the new world summer map... pinguiculars can be killed with sb (when you have 2-3 of them) with grim (for the big mobbs) and simply by hitting them with agi
but you´ll definetly need fire endow there
the map is so great, cause you can save at the camp and use bwing to get back to youre buff prie (if you have one)

if you need money, you can go to the coal mine and mob+grim the skel workers there (coal, steel and maybe, maybe a card xD)

if you´re looking for share, niffl 1+2 geffen tower 3 ore pinguiculars (with andow) are nice maps if you find a priest who knows how to mobb ^^
anubis yould be an alternative, if you wanna share with a tu priest (hi kills the anubis, while you take care of the mobbs with grim)
it´s also possible to solo there, but the map is most times filled with other players, that makes it difficult to grim there (but i saw other assassins do it)
Shiver
Shiver

Anzahl der Beiträge : 247

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten