Last Unicorn

Treten Sie dem Forum bei, es ist schnell und einfach

Last Unicorn
Last Unicorn
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Il était une fois...

2 verfasser

Nach unten

Il était une fois... Empty Il était une fois...

Beitrag  Sauternes Sa Feb 11, 2012 3:27 pm

une jeune et jolie SinX prénommée Sauternes (comme le vin, oui), qui se sentait bien isolée dans ce vaste monde : sa guilde Olympia se mourait, et même la présence de sa grande soeur Raoulette, LK du 99èmè cercle, ne parvenait pas à la consoler.

Et justement ce matin, Raoulette lui parla d'une bande de joyeux drilles rencontrés près de la Kafra ouest de Prontera.

Férue de quêtes et explorations, les échos qu'elle eut de cette guilde l'intéressèrent au plus haut point : enfin des aventuriers qui ne jurent pas que par les woe !

HRP/
Mon premier personnage, Raoulette, est LK 99, très moyennement stuffée et orientée agi : j'adore taper vite au corps à corps Razz

Sauternes est, sur le même compte, le personnage avec qui je joue le plus souvent -je suis une assez grosse joueuse et me connecte plusieurs heures tous les jours. Le soir, mais également au petit déjeuner : rien de tel qu'une bonne séance de drop pour commencer la journée.
Sauternes donc est SinX 79 et souhaiterait intégrer Last Unicorn : au cours de ma discussion de ce matin, il me semble que vos valeurs pourraient me correspondre. Cependant, une présentation ne saurait à elle seule vous convaincre, et je pense qu'apprendre à nous connaitre IG serait intéressant.

Quand à Raoulette, c'est avec plaisir qu'elle rejoindrait votre guilde-bis.

IRL : je suis une joueuse de 54 ans, cadre d'entreprise (des carrières de calcaire et de la préfabrication béton), et j'ai deux enfants de 20 et 28 ans (qui m'ont fait connaitre RO). Je n'ai donc pas tout à fait la même culture que la majorité des joueurs du serveur, mais j'ai un sens de l'humour presqu'aussi pourri que mon game play.
J'adore le RP, que je n'ai malheureusement pas eu l'occasion de pratiquer sur ce jeu. Pourtant mes sorts "lancer de bescherelle" et "Larousse fulgurant" en ont traumatisé pllus d'un cheers
Je précise enfin que, bien que de langue maternelle française, je m'exprime facilement en anglais... mais pas du tout en allemand.
Je comprends toutefois un peu cette langue, ce qui m'a permis de ne pas tout à fait me perdre dans les méandres de votre forum. quoique... douée comme je suis avec l'outil informatique... il aurait aussi bien pu être en chinois...

Pour conclure, j'espère avoir de vos nouvelles. Je ne suis pas du genre "pressée-je-veux-une-réponse-maintenant-tout-de-suite" et comprends que vous passiez plus de temps en jeu qu'à lire les candidatures.

Rapid translation :
Hello, I'm Sauternes, young SinX 79, and i'd like to joign your guild.

I never do woe, because i prefere to explore the world and make quests. Most of time, i play alone, because I think it's the best way for me to XP. But I like to make parties for fun, or to help young players.

On the same account, I also play Raoulette, LadyK99, which would like to joign your 2nd guild : I play more often Sauternes, who is becoming my principal character.

I'm a 54 years old player (a lady), 2 children (20 and 28), and i'm one of the managers of my firms (extraction quarry and concrete prefabrication). I can speak english and french, but not german (I understant very little scratch ).

Do not hesitate to contact me in game, if you want to know more about me.

Thanks for your attention, and have a good day !

Sauternes

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Nach oben Nach unten

Il était une fois... Empty Re: Il était une fois...

Beitrag  Flessa Sa Feb 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Ton texte étant trop genial, tu me permettras de le traduire Smile
Sauternes schrieb:A young and pretty SinX named Sauternes (like the wine, yes), who felt really isolated in this big world: her guild Olympia was about to die and even the presence of her older Raoulette, LK of the 9th circle, couldn't ease her pain.

And just this morning, Raoulette talked to her about a group of happy people she had just met at the west kafra of Prontera.

Interested in quests and explorations, the rumours she had heard about this guild were interesting: at least some adventurers not only intersted in woe !

Without Role Play:
My first char, Raoulette, is a LK 99, with not so many equip and agi-based build: I like to kill the monster fast with my LK Razz

Sauternes is on the same account and i play most of the time with her. I play very often and i'm connected some hours every day. That can be the evening or the morning: Nothing equals a good drop session to begin the day with

Sauternes is the SinX 79 and it's with her that i would like to join Last Unicorn: while discussing this morning, i had the feeling that my priorities could correspond to yours. Nevertheless, a presentation is not telling all and so i think that learning to know you ingame would be interesting.

For Raoulette it would be a pleasure to join the subguild.

IRL : I'm a female player, 54 years old and working as business executive (limestone business) and i got two kids of the age of 20 and 28 (who introduced me into RO). So, i don't see things like the really young players of this server but my sense of humour is certainly as "rotten" as my gameplay can be.
I really like role play and it's a pity that i don't have many possibilties to do it in this game.
I have to precise that i'm french but i don't have difficulties in english... but i don't know any german. The few words that i know in german have saved me from getting lost in your forum. But.. like i'm really "good" in informatics... the forum might have been in chinese as well...

To finish this post, i would like to get your answer. I'm not of the sort "Urgent-give-me-an-answer-within-5-seconds" and i understand that you spend more time ingame than in your forum reading posts of applicants

D'ailleurs tu as parlée avec moi ce matin Smile Donc encore bienvenue - et en plus un grand merci que tu t'es inscrit dans le forum (je sais que c'est pas du tout facile, mais malheureusement je ne peux pas changé les buttons). Le reste je l'écrit en anglais, comme ca tout le monde comprend Smile
First of all, most of us - if not all - are above the age of 18, so no "kiddies" here - and i swear they wouldn't last long Wink Like i told you this morning, we got the subguild for second chars. Sometimes, the sub could even be more crowded with players then the main guild, its all depending on which chars are played. As well, we have no distinct online time, some people like scary_miss_mary live outside europe (she lives in japan), others work and come ingame only the evening. Also, i don't kick people, if they cannot play because of school work or other problems - if they tell it in the forum, it's okay, because i think that real life should always be more important than a game.
Everybody in our guild can invite other people, it's only a matter of free places. And - something i'm really interested in - i hope we'll get more international in the future. I know that, as Last Unicorn had a great reputation on former euro-server - many german people joined us. I really hope that the others won't be afraid of speaking english. If its so, please tell me, cause i don't want that behaviour.
As for your LK, i'll happily invite her in the subguild. That you are agi build will be really nice in renewal as well (i for myself, i also love agi-builds *-*).
Okay, i think this wall of text is enough now Razz Hoping to see your LK ingame soon Smile
Flessa
Flessa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 559

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten