Last Unicorn

Treten Sie dem Forum bei, es ist schnell und einfach

Last Unicorn
Last Unicorn
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Recruit- Napa

2 verfasser

Nach unten

Recruit- Napa Empty Recruit- Napa

Beitrag  Napa Fr Okt 21, 2011 1:36 am

Helo.....

Yesterday I made a topic asking for recruit, but i can't find him on the forum, so i make this one.

Hello my name is Renato an i am Brazilian..... I work all the week, but i try to play 1 hour per day....

I play this game just for fun and your guild is the perfect place for this......

Sorry for the English.... i am a beginner with this language, but I'm studding......

Thank you

Napa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Nach oben Nach unten

Recruit- Napa Empty Re: Recruit- Napa

Beitrag  Flessa Fr Okt 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Hi Renato Smile
I saw your post in the official fro-forum already. Sure you may join us, but you have to know that the majority of the members are german (even if they speak good english or frensh). If that's not a problem for you, you are welcome Smile
Best would be to write us the name of your ingame-char here as well as online times so that we may reach you ingame.
Flessa
Flessa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 559

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Napa Sa Okt 22, 2011 3:18 am

Flessa schrieb:Hi Renato Smile
I saw your post in the official fro-forum already. Sure you may join us, but you have to know that the majority of the members are german (even if they speak good english or frensh). If that's not a problem for you, you are welcome Smile
Best would be to write us the name of your ingame-char here as well as online times so that we may reach you ingame.

Shure.... My mick is Napa... I play at the 1:00 am ~ 3:00 am in my country clock.......

Napa

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Flessa Sa Okt 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Okay, so if you play at 1-3 am brazilian time, that would be about 5-7 am european time. Sure, its not the timeframe where most of us are online, but i'll try to reach you ingame Smile
Flessa
Flessa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 559

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Napa Mi Nov 09, 2011 2:15 am

Hey guys.... I come here just to tell that i quited ragnarok.......

Sorry for the troubles that i bring to you.......

I wish you have a funny game .......

Sorry

Napa

Napa

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten