Last Unicorn

Treten Sie dem Forum bei, es ist schnell und einfach

Last Unicorn
Last Unicorn
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Raffle my fish off !!

Nach unten

Raffle my fish off !! Empty Raffle my fish off !!

Beitrag  Flessa Do Apr 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Raffle my fish off !! 07042011_Fishing_en
Cats are back, and they are hungry!

Someone did throw some fish eggs in the Prontera fountain during winter, and now that spring has come, the little tadpoles have grown up, leading cats leaving overseas to travel to Rune-Midgard! They say they want to admire cherry trees in blossom but no one buys it, and it is quite clear that they are only interested in these fishes.

Some of them even plan to make profit out of this city attraction, organizing a fishing game in the fountain. Among all the fishes swimming, there is a special specimen shining like gold. Try your luck catching it and you might get one of the incredible prizes at stake!

The Ragnarök Online Team,
Gravity Europe
Quelle: fRO Forum

Das "Event" läuft übrigens so ab, dass man mit einer Katze oberhalb des Brunnes schwatzt, dann nach links ausserhalb von Prontera gewarpt wird wo man gegen Karats (nur über IShop erhältlich !) Fische kaufen kann. Für die Abgabe dieser Fische erhält man einen kleineren Gewinn, man braucht schon seeehr viel Glück um den Hauptpreis zu ziehen^^
Flessa
Flessa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 559

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten